Project Level: Intermediate
Project Description: Build a cross platform mobile application used to search and display admission, tuition, student earnings, & academics data for U.S. colleges.
Technologies to be Learned:
- Ionic 2
- Angular 2
- Spring Boot
- REST API
- Personal laptop (either Windows or Mac is fine)
- Java JDK version 1.8.x. You can get latest from: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index-jsp-138363.html
- Installation of NodeJS. Please visit: https://nodejs.org/en/download/ to install latest or use your favorite package manager to install NodeJS (e.g HomeBrew, Chocolatey)
- Update npm version by running: npm install npm@latest -g
install Git, navigate to http://git-scm.com/downloads and download the installer for your platform.
- Type: git –version to make sure it got installed properly
- Atom (https://atom.io/) or Visual Studio Code (https://code.visualstudio.com/) editor.
- Please have latest version of Chrome installed.
- Basic knowledge of Java and application servers.